After the integration has been completed, validate that data is being received by InsightFinder by viewing the new Project (Settings > System settings) and checking the status of the Project. Below are the meanings of the various statuses:
- Data Received:
- Replay Succeeded:
- Detecting Anomalies:
- Detecting to <date>:
- Missing Data:
Depending on the Data Type you can also validate and view the data by navigating to the appropriate area in InsightFinder.
- Metric Type = Analysis > Metric Analysis > Overall Line Chart
- By default, metrics are considered of a “gauge” type. If the metric data you’re analyzing with InsightFinder is a cumulative metric, then you will need to modify the setting for this metric. You will need the integration to be completed before you will see what metric data points are being analyzed by InsightFinder.
- Log Type = Analysis > Log Analysis > Select current day from “Daily Total Log Analysis” > All log entries
- Alert Type = Analysis > Alert/Incident Analysis > Select current day from “Daily Total Alert Analysis” > All alert entries
- Incident Type = Analysis > Alert/Incident Analysis > Select current day from “Daily Total Alert Analysis” > All alert entries
- Change Event Type =
Note: Make sure you select the appropriate Project name from the Project selection drop-down menu.