InsightFinder $10M Series A Empowers IT With Incident Prevention
- Maximum Log Detection Threads: Number of threads to do detection for each instance. (Default: 1)
- Minimum log entry value for one analysis batch:
- Maximum log entry value in one analysis batch: The number of log events that get processed each round. The larger the number is, the more memory needed for each round. (Default: 30000)
- Maximum wait time for triggering one analysis batch:
- KeyWord Setting: It allows the project to collect keywords information to do pre-index so that it can have fast query on keywords searching. It can be disabled to improve the detection speed and storage space saving. (Default: Letters and Numbers)
- Letters and Numbers: it will collect all keywords, except pure numeric ones. (Alert and Deployment project will keep pure numeric keyword)
- Letters only: it will only collect all alphabetic keywords. If the keywords contain numbers, it will skip.
- None: disable the keywords collection.
- Pattern limit size: