InsightFinder is the industry’s first system of intelligence for IT operations that predicts incidents hours before they occur. The company’s patented anomaly detection algorithms use unsupervised machine learning to automatically identify, diagnose, and remediate issues from logs, metrics, and traces.
Join the team that is changing how modern applications are deployed and managed. If you’re ready to test your limits and be part of the next great technology success story, we need you here!
The Solution Architect is responsible for working with customers to scope requirements, design solutions, ingest data, configure InsightFinder, and manage projects. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in high-growth enterprise software environments configuring complex products in customer-facing roles.
- BS or equivalent in a technical field
- At least two years in a related role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Technical understanding of IT monitoring, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, and/or Event Management
- Technical understanding of Data Science principles, common algorithms, AI model management, and/or AI frameworks like TensorFlow/PyTorch/Keras
- Demonstrated success applying the following patterns, technologies, and concepts: automation (platform setup, build, deploy, etc), Linux administration – CentOS/Red Hat, etc., Bash scripting, Ansible, Python
- Familiarity with all or a subset of the following: containerization and container orchestration, Kafka, Splunk, Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Assorted logging and metric collection tools (collectd, logstash, filebeat, etc.)
- Experience with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Define architecture and scope requirements for customer projects
- Provide installation and setup support to customers
- Work closely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Provide on-call support (as needed)
- Work with Software Engineers to identify the root cause of issues and resolve them quickly
- Stay up-to-date with changes to modern technologies and industry trends
- Participate in a variety of planning and development activities