InsightFinder ingests the Datadog Data through its standard APIs and analyze it using our patented, unsupervised, neural network algorithms. InsightFinder detects anomalous events and prioritizes them so they can be resolved before business is impacted.
By using InsightFinder with Datadog data, companies benefit from:
- Predicting over 50% major incidents with 5-24 hours lead time
- Reduce MTTD and MTTR from hours/days to minutes
- Reducing repeating error diagnosis by over 95%
By connecting you can leverage the monitoring tools of Datadog and the power of InsightFinder’s comprehensive and scalable AI Insights engine. InsightFinder can help maximize the value of Datadog data with:
- Error noise reduction
- Root cause pinpointing
- Incident prediction
- Unsupervised Active Learning
- Auto Remediation
InsightFinder can ingest data from Datadog through standard APIs, and analyze it using our patented, unsupervised, machine learning that find and prioritize events. Here’s how the two systems work together
Title :- Datadog Integration
Summary – InsightFinder can pull metric and event data from Datadog and push predicted incidents to Datadog. Below documentation is a walk through of how to configure Datadog in InsightFinder.
Project Creation (Getting data from Datadog):-
- Go to “Settings”->“System Settings”. Click on “Add New Project”.
- Select “Datadog” from the list and click on “Create Project” on the next page.
- Provide “API Key” and “Application Key” from the Datadog account and click “Verify”.
- On the next page, select the Metrics you want to sourceYou can also configure the metrics for KPI if required for your use case.
- Then on the next page, you can type in the “Project Name” and “System Name” and click on Register.
- Once a project is successfully created, you will see a message like below.
- You can go to the “Metric Analysis” page and check the data coming in there in the line chart
- You are all set to receive Datadog integration with InsightFinder and start to use InsightFinder AI engine for Incident Investigation and Prediction.
Project Creation (Sending notification to Datadog) :-
- Go to “Settings”->“External Service Settings”. Click on “Datadog”.
- Pop up will open up where you click on “Add New”.
- Select the “System Name” from the list that you want to enable it for and provide API Key, App Key, App Id (Application Key ID in Datadog). Next section talks about how to retrieve that information from Datadog.
- You are all set to send InsightFinder predicted incidents to Datadog.
- You will start seeing incidents in the Datadog under Monitors -> Incidents. These will be under the Datadog service for which the keys were used to configure in InsightFinder.
- Datadog API Key – You can to go below link in your account – https://app.datadoghq.com/organization-settings/api-keys
Select “API Keys” on the left menu and create a “New Key”
- Datadog Application Key and Key ID – You can to go below link in your account – https://app.datadoghq.com/organization-settings/application-keys
Select “Application Keys” on the left menu and create a “New Key”