Summary – InsightFinder can source the metrics from prometheus and correlate it with other data to generate anomalies and root causes. Below documentation is a walk through of how to configure prometheus and InsightFinder integration.
Project Creation :-
- Go to “Settings”->“System Settings”. Click on “Add New Project”.
- Select “Prometheus” from the list and click on “Create Project” on the next page.
- All the fields are pre populated. You can leave them by default.
- Then on the next page, you can type in the “Project Name” and “System Name” and click on Register.
- Once a project is successfully created, you will see a message like below.
Agent Installation :-
- Download the agent tar file from
- Install the agent following instructions at
- Configure the agent –
Project Configuration :-
Information needed –
- Prometheus should be installed and running.
- Prometheus url, username, password.
- Certificate details if needed for access.
To read about how to install prometheus, visit –