Dr. Panos Siozos, LearnWorlds CEO, went from academic to high-tech CEO and raised $32M from Insight Partners to help creators monetize e-learning courses. Dr. Siozos is our first guest from Cyprus and his story about building a remote-first, global team should inspire international entrepreneurs everywhere. As Dr. Siozos says, "everyone has something to teach… that someone else wants to learn." This is a great opportunity to understand the future of learning… in 30 minutes.
Listen and learn…
- How Dr. Siozos transitioned from being an academic and researcher to a high-tech CEO
- Why creators need a better platform to share and monetize custom e-learning courses
- How technology is redefining the learning experience and why "the industrial education experience" is antiquated
- How future innovation in the areas of AI, AR, and VR will increase engagement rates for e-learning
- Why Dr. Siozos says "…learning is the only superpower we possess as humans."
References in this episode: