InsightFinder is the industry’s first system of intelligence for IT operations that predicts incidents hours before they occur. The company’s patented anomaly detection algorithms use unsupervised machine learning to automatically identify, diagnose, and remediate issues from logs, metrics, and traces.
Join the team that is changing how modern applications are deployed and managed. If you’re ready to test your limits and be part of the next great technology success story, we need you here!
Always hiring the most talented, accomplished, insanely ambitious people. Ask if you don’t see your dream role listed.
The Quality Assurance Engineer position is primarily responsible for validating the stability and usability of InsightFinder technology. This person will work closely with other Quality Assurance Engineers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Technical Support Engineers, to be sure all aspects of the InsightAgent and its integration with back-end services are sound and continue to bring unparalleled value to customers. This individual must possess good communication skills, and display a strong passion for supporting quality software.
- Works closely with Software Engineers to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the technology.
- Creates and maintains automated test suites to cover all aspects of the technology.
- Creates and executes manual test plans.
- Receives and triages reported issues.
- Works to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the technology.
- Works with Software Engineers to identify the root cause of bugs/issues and resolves them quickly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field OR in lieu of degree, 3+ years of professional quality assurance experience.
- Deep understanding of Python
- Experience writing automated test suites.
- Python Behave
- Other technologies and concepts that are nice to have:
- React JS
- Distributed Systems
- Experience in creating and executing manual test plans.
- Experience with git (Github, Bitbucket).
- Experience with Jira or similar.
- Passion for speed and optimization within the development process.