Zi Wang, Timeless founder and CEO, learned a lot at Google in eight and a half years. Enough that he was inspired to turn his Google-esque bold vision for the future of time management into a company. Timeless isn't solving the calendar app problem – Zi and his team are solving the problem of how to get the most out of what little time we have.
Listen and learn…
- The founding vision of Timeless
- About the future of time management
- The value of a "marketplace for time"
- Why data privacy is a 21st century human right
- How time graphs will be used to optimize your calendar
Resources mentioned on the show: