Tim Crawford, serial CIO and CIO advisor, discusses three phases of AI adoption in the enterprise
March 21, 2021
Tim Crawford, accomplished CIO, CIO advisor, and influencer, distinguishes transformational CIOs from the rest. For more than 20 years, he has been coaching CIOs about embracing new technologies by first identifying how they'll solve business problems. Tim is a frequent contributor to publications like The Wall Street Journal, CIO.com, Forbes, SiliconAngle and TechTarget. Thanks to Steve Kaplan from Nutanix for the introduction.
Listen and learn…
- How three distinct types of AI help businesses in different ways
- The single biggest way AI could help employees today
- A strategy for helping CIOs adopt AI
- How and when AI should be regulated
- Which jobs are at risk of being complemented… or eliminated by AI
- Why "companies and countries will ultimately be measured based on how well they leverage technology and data"
Episodes and podcasts mentioned on the show: