Stephen Messer, AI entrepreneur, CEO, mentor, and web pioneer, discusses the future of automation in B2B sales
July 3, 2022
Stephen Messer, founder of Collective[i], was an attorney and teacher before discovering his passion for entrepreneurship. He started LinkShare (acquired by Rakuten in 2005) which made it possible to pay for clicks on the web. He changed how the web works and now he's using AI to change the world of B2B sales. The world needs more visionaries like Stephen. Hear what fuels him and learn about his process for disrupting legacy industries.
Listen and learn…
- The four words that define what all the best entrepreneurs do better than everyone else
- Why sales is the only job function where "30% productivity is the norm"
- What's required to use AI to help B2B sales people
- How to use RPA to automatically update CRM systems
- How Stephen's winning against Salesforce, Microsoft, and HubSpot
- What to look for in a mentor
References in this episode…