Sean Behr is the CEO of Fountain, the company transforming the hiring process for hourly workers. Sean and the team have helped more than 80M applicants in 75 countries at places like Stitch Fix, sweetgreen, and gopuff. Fountain has raised $225M to date most recently through a $100M series C last June from an amazing list of investors including B Capital Group, SoftBank, DCM, and Uncork Capital.
Sean joined Fountain as CEO in 2020 after founding fleet infrastructure platform Stratim, serving as SVP of Adap.tv through its acquisition by AOL, and holding various management roles at Shopping.com.
Listen and learn…
- How Sean is creating opportunities for frontline workers around the world
- What's uniquely challenging about hiring frontline vs. knowledge workers
- How long before robots will replace human frontline workers
- The ethical implications of using AI in hiring
- What biases are embedded in the hiring process… without AI
- Why the future of hiring… is more human thanks to AI
References in this episode…