Parul Saini, Uber’s Global Head of Enterprise Apps, shares how AI helps 3.9M drivers complete 14M trips per day
February 13, 2023
Parul Saini has been a technology leader at tech-first companies like Zuora, Splunk, and Uber for more than a decade in roles with increasing responsibility. She has had a birdseye view of AI tech trends and the future of work. In her current role at Uber, her service portfolio includes contact center, employee productivity, and identity management applications.
Today, we learn from an expert how to manage enterprise apps that support thousands of employees for a rapidly growing global company.
Listen and learn…
- Why "empathy" is the baseline for IT
- How to hire and retain IT talent
- How to navigate the dual challenges of being a technology leader and people manager simultaneously
- How to use AI to increase the velocity of hiring decisions
- Why great CIOs… are also great at sales and marketing
- What Parul has learned from Shantanu Narayen, Adobe CEO, and Dara Khosrowshahi, Uber CEO
- One thing only Uber insiders know
- Parul's advice for aspiring female IT leaders
References in this episode…