Neelima Parasker started coding at a young age. Inspired by her entrepreneur mother, she studied Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering before eventually starting SnapIT Solutions. Neelima's passion for investing in unproven talent has guided her as a leader. She's an active entrepreneur coach and is involved in many civic organizations in and around the Kansas City area.
Listen and learn…
- The single most important lesson for parents looking to cultivate a love of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math in their kids.
- How Neelima has built a culture around her belief that we should "use technology to grow people, not the other way around."
- How glass ceilings for women and under-represented minorities can be shattered.
- How governments should take responsibility for improving access to STEM education.
- Why Neelima isn't afraid of bots taking jobs because "our faults make us human."
References in today's episode…