Milin Desai was an executive at VMware before taking the CEO role at Sentry last year. Since then, he led a $60M funding round that valued the company at $1B. An exceptional group of investors including Accel and NEA as well as new investor BOND participated. In this discussion with Dan Turchin, Milin openly shares the challenges of growing a startup and where there's room for innovation in the crowded monitoring space.
Listen and learn…
- What all other monitoring vendors are missing that created an opportunity for Sentry
- What Sentry does better than the legacy APM vendors
- The dirty secret of DevOps
- Why NoOps won't replace DevOps any time soon
- The one non-technical skill that has helped Milin most in his career
Thanks to Banjot Chanana for the introduction to Milin!