Matt Cowell started QuantHub in 2018 to help upskill and reskill employees to prepare for careers in data and AI. The QuantHub data skills platform exists to satisfy the growing demand for data-fluent team members. Amazing organizations like Uber and Southern Company use QuantHub to improve data literacy for employees. Plus, Matt’s the first Alabamian on the podcast. Roll tide!
Listen and learn…
- How a Chemist landed in IT and eventually became a venture-backed entrepreneur
- Why there’s a need for a “Duolingo for data literacy”
- What are the skills required for “data citizens” vs. “data storytellers”
- Why “every employee will soon be a knowledge worker”
- Why data literacy will be part of general education requirements in the future
References in this episode…
- Gary Bolles on AI and the Future of Work
- Panos Siozos on AI and the Future of Work
- Bryan Talebi on AI and the Future of Work
- Derek Steer on AI and the Future of Work
To learn how InsightFinder can help you take actionable insights based on your business’s data, request a demo today!