Matt Compton's a restless tinkerer from Indianapolis who started Filo.co to solve a problem he had. He needed something better than Zoom to be able to spend more time with his family without being on the road three weeks a month. He and his co-founders joined a venture studio and built the prototype for Filo.co in four weeks. Now it powers virtual employee events for an impressive list of companies.
Listen and learn…
- What's really required to make virtual events productive
- How Filo's better than Zoom
- How Anaplan crushed sales kickoff using Filo
- The future of virtual spaces
- Why we don't need a metaverse
References in this episode: