This week's guest has been called “America’s Best Leader” by U.S. News and “The Entrepreneur Whisperer” by ABC, Fox, and NPR. Linda Rottenberg is the Co-founder and CEO of Endeavor, the world's leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs. She's also an accomplished author, speaker, investor, and mentor for global entrepreneurs. Linda's a mom of twins, a compassionate leader, and a force of nature having overseen the creation of more than four million jobs and 27 billion in revenue from Endeavor companies.
Listen and learn:
- About inspirational entrepreneurs like Wences Casare from Argentina and Vu Van from Vietnam.
- Why "…chaos is the friend of the entrepreneur."
- Why "…the days when we thought entrepreneurs were boys in hoodies in Silicon Valley will soon be an ancient relic."
- How personal tragedy made Linda a better leader.
- About Linda's advice to a younger version of herself: "be less super and more human."
- Why you should take the #MindsetChallenge from Endeavor and Masters of Scale.
Entrepreneurs and companies mentioned in the episode: