Ken Gonzalez, ITSM pundit, shares the one trend that will define IT strategy for the next decade
August 8, 2021
Ken Gonzalez has spent the better part of 35 years as an IT practitioner, CIO advisor, and industry analyst. He has fielded more than 2,500 inquiry calls and contributed to some of the most impactful IT trends. Ken's advisory work focuses on IT metrics and organizational change. Hear Ken share the one workplace technology shift that all organizations must make to remain competitive in the next decade.
Listen and learn…
- What it means for IT to adopt a "product management mindset"
- How Ken helped a client save $750,000
- Why most enterprise IT teams "overestimate their process maturity"
- The role AI will play in defining IT strategy (hint: it's not what you think)
- Jargon alert: "KTLO" = "keep the lights on"
References in this episode…