Kamal Ahluwalia and the Eightfold team set out to find the right career for everyone in the world. Six years later after having raised more than $200M from a legendary group of investors and built a talented 600-person team, they’re well on their way. Kamal joined Eightfold as President in 2018 from a successful tech career at companies like Model N and Selectica. Hear Kamal share his vision for how to use data and AI to help employees upskill, reskill, and ultimately find careers they love.
Listen and learn…
- How Eightfold operationalizes the bold vision to find “the right career for everyone in the world"
- What has helped Eightfold scale to support customers in 140 countries and 19 languages
- How an AI HR platform helps with upskilling for internal mobility but also with hiring and talent-skill matching
- Why legacy HR tech software failed by focusing on “compliance vs. employee needs”
- Why automation won’t eliminate jobs… but every job will change as a result of AI
- How understanding human potential starts with understanding data stored outside HCM in “systems of work” like CRM and ITSM
- How to mitigate the impact of biased data to use AI to achieve inclusion and diversity goals
- How AI can identify roles where employees are likely to succeed… even when they have no experience performing skills they require
- What are the ethical implications of using AI to hire and promote employees
References in this episode: