Joe Rehmann, CEO and Founder of Victory Farms in Kenya, shares how technology-enabled fish farming is eradicating hunger
April 3, 2021
Joe Rehmann went from investment banking to fish farming. His passion for solving the protein problem in Eastern Africa led to one of the most successful aquaculture farms in the world.
Joe's story should inspire entrepreneurs everywhere. No problem is too big to solve. Technology we take for granted can be used in ways we can't imagine… until leaders like Joe redefine what's possible.
Listen and learn…
- What inspired Joe to start Victory Farms
- How Victory Farms used mobile phones to solve the tilapia cold chain problem
- What the western world doesn't understand about building a business in Kenya
- How fish guts and market ladies may be part of the next great technology success story
Companies and organizations mentioned on the show:
- Endeavor, the world's leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs
- Victory Farms