Filip Dousek is a successful entrepreneur having sold his last company to Workday. He's also the author of Flock Without Birds, a two-part novel that challenges how the whole relates to its parts. Stories, Filip's company, is solving the problem of extracting insights about people from massive datasets to be able to answer questions about diversity, organizational behavior, and skills gaps. He also discusses the challenges of growing a startup in Prague.
Listen and learn…
- Why enterprises don't use the data they generate to make better decisions
- The hard technical challenge of extracting insights about people and teams from large datasets
- What it means to "look at data through the prism of graphs and relationships"
- Why founding Stories in Prague created an opportunity for talent arbitrage
- About our defensible advantages as humans vs. AI
Referenced in this episode: