Edmundo Gonzalez, Co-founder and CEO of Marpai Health, realized our health plans have a significant impact on the quality of our health. Using AI to predict who will need care and when can lead to better health care plans and a healthier population. Edmundo's on a mission to make it easier for all of us stay healthy… which first requires the traditional healthcare system to be disrupted.
Listen and learn:
- How to turn America's "sickcare" system into a true "healthcare" system.
- How AI can make better decisions about who is likely to need care and when.
- How to use data to recommend treatment early to prevent significant, more costly procedures later.
- How to optimize deep learning models using patient data to balance accurately predicting who will need care (precision) with how many recommendations are made (recall).
- The ethical implications of using patient data to make healthcare decisions.
- Why Big Tech doesn't own the future of healthcare.
References in this episode: