Doug Kerwin, AI children’s book author, discusses the importance of educating kids about working with AI
March 20, 2022
Doug Kerwin is an engineering leader and entrepreneur who recently published "Riley and Bot: Jobs for Robots and Jobs for Me". By day, he's a Vice President of Cloud Engineering at Prudential. After hours, he's a dad who wants the best for his daughter and needed to answer her questions about the impact of AI on jobs.
Listen and learn…
- What inspired an engineer without an AI background to write a kids book about AI
- Why Doug concludes that "no job will be completely AI-resistant"
- New careers that are being created by the introduction of AI-related technology
- How GitHub Copilot is helping programmers write better code faster
- Which innately human skills will never be automated
References in this episode: