Dion Hinchcliffe, VP and Principal Analyst @ Constellation Research, discusses CIO priorities and how to actually deliver on the promise of digital transformation
July 25, 2021
Dion Hinchcliffe has been reporting on and prognosticating about the future of work for more than 20 years. He speaks with 100s of global CIOs annually about how to use technology to deliver great employee experiences. In this discussion, Dion shares mind-boggling stats about IT spending patterns and provocative thoughts about how to fix what's broken in the workplace.
Listen and learn…
- The real definition of "digital transformation"
- Why CIOs have the shortest tenure in the C-suite
- Who spends more on IT… than IT!
- What % of IT budgets go to innovation… and why that number is pathetically low.
- How the technology in your pocket will be very different in a decade.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- AI and the Future of Work with Mark Settle
- Dion's perspective on the "New CIO Mindset"
- Dion's website
- Dion on Twitter
- Dion's Hierarchy of Digital Employee Experience Needs
- AntWorks RPA