Ciro Greco and Jacopo Tagliabue, founders of Tooso, discuss their entrepreneurial journey, acquisition by Coveo, and the future of machine intelligence
May 10, 2021
It's tough being entrepreneurs in Belgium and Italy. Our appetite for risk and access to capital in the U.S. is an unfair advantage. Ciro and Jacopo moved to Silicon Valley to pursue their dram and, in the process, learned why entrepreneurship is a full-contact sport. Their journey from MIT to startup to successful exit is a classic tale of grit and determination.
Listen and learn…
- What's unique about Silicon Valley for founders.
- How to turn a technology into a product.
- What distinguishes human cognition from machine intelligence.
- Why NLP is so hard.
- How product interfaces can introduce bias.
- What we can (and can't) expect from AI.
People and organizations mentioned: