This week’s guest deserves credit for helping transform Intuit into an iconic technology brand with a reputation for great company culture and values-driven leadership.
This week, we get a unique look into the secrets that have made Cassie and Intuit successful and, more important, what Cassie’s doing to define the post-pandemic future of work for self-employed entrepreneurs.
Listen and learn…
- Why Scott Cook, Intuit founder, advised employees to “love the problem not the solution.”
- How Cassie has changed her leadership style to support remote teams.
- What “customer obsession” means at Intuit.
- Why Cassie says “there’s no prosperity without equality.”
- What Intuit is doing to narrow the pay gap.
- What Cassie learned from Clay Christensen.