Barr Moses, CEO and Founder of Monte Carlo, discusses data observability, raising VC as a female entrepreneur, and advice for creating an enduring company culture
November 15, 2020
This week, we had a fascinating discussion that unveiled the dirty secret of AI and machine learning: algorithm performance is only as good as data quality… and data pipelines break frequently.
Data Scientists spend most of their time wrangling data. Barr Moses, CEO and Founder of Monte Carlo, explains how the problem is getting solved and what that means for the future of technology. Plus, learn…
- The five pillars of data health
- How to quantify the impact of data downtime
- How Barr thinks about being intentional when establishing company culture and values
- Barr’s advice for female and under-represented minority entrepreneurs raising venture capital
- Shark populations off the coast of South Africa? Well, just listen :).
Companies and people mentioned in the episode: