Ashu Garg is a General Partner at Foundation Capital, one of the most iconic venture firms in Silicon Valley. Ashu was first an entrepreneur before becoming an investor and discovering amazing companies like TubeMogul, Cohesity, Eightfold, and Databricks.
Listen and learn…
- How Ashu translated his unique brand of hustle into finding and backing amazing entrepreneurs
- Why Ashu feels, as an entrepreneur, it’s worse to be too early than too late
- The challenges and opportunities of applying NLP to enterprise software
- What emerging technology will most impact work in 2031
- How the ability to automate routine tasks creates an opportunity to change the world
Companies mentioned on the show: