Summary – InsightFinder can source the data from Google Cloud Platform (GCP) pub/sub and correlate it with other data to generate anomalies and root causes. Below documentation is a walk through of how to configure GCP pub/sub and InsightFinder integration.
Project Creation :-
- Go to “Settings”->“System Settings”. Click on “Add New Project”.
- Select “Google Cloud Pub/Sub” from the list and click on “Create Project” on the next page.
- This is where you will start configuring the project.
- Project Id, Private key Id, Private key, Client email, Client id, Client Cert Url – Use your gcp authentication key information here. Please Note – Private Key starts with 5 ‘-’ and ends with ‘\n’.
- You can leave everything else as is and click on “Verify” and you will be taken to the next page if verification is successful.
- You can type in “Instance Field” from the json format of logs, if you want to use a specific value from the stream else leave it blank and subscription id will be an instance name. Everything else can be default.
- Then on the next page, you can type in the “Project Name” and “System Name” and click on Register.
- Once a project is successfully created, you will see a message like below.
Project Configuration :-
Information needed –
- GCP json key for authentication.