Summary – InsightFinder can source the data from Dynatrace and correlate it with other data to generate anomalies and root causes. Below documentation is a walk through of how to configure Dynatrace and InsightFinder integration.
In order to proceed further we would require the Env ID and API token created in dynatrace, please see below steps:
- Create a Dynatrace Account https://www.dynatrace.com/
- Create Env
- Go to Apps and choose Access tokens:
- Create Access Token, choose scopes as below: Read entities, Read events, Read logs, Read metrics, Read configuration, Read API tokens
- Copy envId and token, will use them in InsightFinder
- Sending Data to Dynatrace
Project Creation in InsightFinder:-
- Go to “Settings”->“System Settings”. Click on “Add New Project”.
- Select “Dynatrace” from the list and click on “Create Project” on the next page.
- This is where you will start configuring the project.
- Paste the environment ID , API-token from your dynatrace Acc and Data-type as Metric.
- Select the metrics you want to monitor and the KPI metrics.
- Finally give the name of the Insightfinder project and system name.
For metric type:
Select the metrics
Select the KPI metrics:
For data-type EVENT: